Trying again! Need Buddies (:

Hello! I'm Fell. I'm 17 years old and almost 100 lbs. overweight... and I am going to change that.

I work out twice a week so far and am starting up Billy Blank's exercising videos on the weekends again (they're killer!!!) I'm hoping to lose up to 50 lbs. by my birthday in July (: I know it may seem like a large goal but I've got motivation and I have already lost 5 lbs!

A nice topic to throw around would be: what is the hardest part for you? Is it the diet? Exercise? Motivation? Impatience at how long you have to wait for the fat to disappear? Go go go!!

For me, the hardest part is dieting. I can exercise all day but I always end up having too much fat, sodium, or sugar. Sometimes a combination of them... Exercising isn't a problem - I just think, how hard is it, really? How hard can you make it seem? As for the aches and cramps... I usually end up ignoring them because I know nothing comes easy and as long as I'm drinking plenty of water, I should be fine. Dieting is another story entirely. It's mostly because I don't have access to healthy foods, or I don't know what to make! My biggest goal besides the weight loss is to learn how to eat healthier.

What about you guys??

Replies

• You are off to a great start with exercise and adequate water intake Fell! Being consistent through the long haul is difficult but please keep in mind that consistency will yield the healthy results you want. Veggies give you the most bang for your calories, even frozen veggies are healthy and are economical. You can add fruits and make low calorie, yet healthy smoothies if you have a blender. Good protein is important too and can be eggs, chicken breast, tuna and salmon, (the 1.20 salmon packets are great.) Hope this helps!
  • gannonc2016
    gannonc2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Really good job, I have the same problem. What I do is, when ever I'm about to eat something I ask myself if it's worth it and it usually isn't. Lately. I havnt had any motivation to workout because it's the dead of winter and I hate it. Over the summer I'm usually always active with my girlfriend and friends. A good way to motivate yourself to eat is knowing when it's okay to have a little sugar. I would say the hardest part for me would be keeping on tract. Some days I would eat amazing and then the next day I want a cupcake or something sweet. I'm hoping that I can meet people on here to help me get motivated even more. Thanks.