Advice sought

Options
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise on the best way to lose inches from thighs? I am a novice and dont know where to start.

I weigh 11 stone 9 lbs (163lbs) I am trying to get my weight down to about 9 stone 13lbs (139 lbs) but seem to be stuck like a yo-yo however so far I have managed to lose 2 stone 1lb (29lbs). I am 33 years old, married mother of 2 kids (1 with autism) and work full time in a fairly stressful job.

Any advice would be greatly received - currently I run (just signed up for my first half marathon), I goto the gym, I take part in gym classes such as G-Cycle and FT fit (its like a circuit class.

Thank you in advance.

June

Replies

• PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Diet is the primary way to lose fat, so keep doing what you're doing and keep recording. Exercise will tone the body, so adding in variations of bodyweight exercises, squats, squat-thrusts, burpees, standing sprints, skipping (jumping rope), yoga etc will develop and tone your body overall and can be done in your house close to your children (they may even get involved). All in all, it just takes time and planning and you'll reach your goals :)