my weight loss so far

Options
2»

Replies

• Gilmourlaura
    Gilmourlaura Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    18- wow, you're just a baby:) It's great that you're getting healthy at a young age. Now that you are only 16 pounds from goal do you plan to introduce a larger variety of foods and see what additional things you can enjoy and still hit your calorie/ macro goals? It might be a good idea to start experimenting with that unless you plan to have the same menu for life (i.e maintenance).

Congrats again!

Both my mum and dad are I guess large (dad went from 26st to 18st in about a year) and mum is about 18st and they're struggling with it big time and my whole child hood I was never disciplined when it came to food and was allowed to eat what ever I want take-aways several times a week and I didn't wanna end up like them, aches and pains and their metabolism isn't good and kinda took the now or never kinda attitude, last year I got kicked out (homophobic parents) so now losing weight is easier than ever, own house, full time job, set meal times, not much time to pig out and I can only eat what I buy.

As far as new things, I eat everything I like tonight I made a healthy spaghetti meat balls and still have burgers (Turkey in the george Forman) and I'm quite content with my eating habits, sometimes have shakes in the morning for convince, (not a morning person at all and have to be up at half five) but I probably will try new things, pretty much anything can be made healthy
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look great & strong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!