Why won't it shift?

Options
Hi all, so I've been so so good since restarting my weight loss plan. I was also very good before I fell of the wagon! However the weight just never seems to shift!! This tim I've upped my exercise and my water intake. I've been drinking green tea and tracking all my calories! Even the little ones!! Does anyone have and hits, tips or ideas that could help me please?? Before I give up again! X

Replies

• pope705
    pope705 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    How long have you been back on the wagon? Are you tracking accurately? Using a scale to weigh all the food? Are you tracking inches or just scale weight?
    You say you've upped your exercise, are you eating enough?
    The best advice is patience. You didn't put it on over night, it won't come off over night.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    What are your stats? How long has it been since you restarted? How are you measuring your intake and burns? Are you eating some/all of your exercise calories back?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Green tea does nothing , but provide fluid to your body. Open your diary.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    If you aren't losing weight, you are eating too much compared to what you are burning.
  • spannerlou84
    spannerlou84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been back on it since the 1st of Jan. I have lost 2lb. I am tracking and weighing everything. I'm being really careful what I'm eating and not eating back any exercise earned calories. I drink between 2-4 litres of water a day but the weight just won't shift. X
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you want specific help, people need your height, age, weight. If you open your diary, that would be helpful too.