Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    more protein
    less sugar
    no alcohol
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Hormones, blood circulation, and muscle mass influence where your fat goes when you get it. You lose fat in the order that you gain it. First fat gained is the last fat lost. You cannot spot reduce fat. Keep building muscle to burn more fat, and eat at a deficit to burn more fat. And be patient.

This is right! I would suggest this.
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sounds like digestive issues to me... I have the same thing. Are you flat(ter) in the morning? If so, you are either food sensitive or need some help digesting. Probiotics or enzymes often do the trick.
  • cynffia
    cynffia Posts: 9
    Options
    Sounds like digestive issues to me... I have the same thing. Are you flat(ter) in the morning? If so, you are either food sensitive or need some help digesting. Probiotics or enzymes often do the trick.

omg, yes! In the morning, it's flatter. When I start consuming food throughout the day, it starts to expand.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options

omg, yes! In the morning, it's flatter. When I start consuming food throughout the day, it starts to expand.

That is how I am built. When I eat, it shows.
  • cayucosamanda
    Options
    after my pregnancy i seem to be having this problem even after all baby weight was gone now 15lbs of it are back but yes i know its the alcohol but im not ready to rid everything tasty yet
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs on weight watchers. I'm 140 now which is supposedly a healthy weight but my stomach sticks out as well. Not much motivation to sit on the floor and do crunches forever.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Even when I was a 5/6, my bell still seemed to stick out quite a bit. I didn't really understand because I was so active and eating good, too. I'm a 12/13 and would be happy back in 8 again, even happier in 5/6 but at the same time, I'm kind of like, "But my stomach is still going to poke out??" Like that was the WHOLE point in the first place of losing that weight. My stomach, I'm fine with the weight on the rest of my body except maybe my face.
  • cynffia
    Options

Thanks! I can totally relate to this. So where can I get Probiotic? Is it safe to take? Sorry I don't' have any knowledge regarding to this topic.
  • cynffia
    Options
    I tried the Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout thing, my stomach turns a bit hard during or after I work out for like 20 minutes. AFter that, it turns back to normal ):
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Any drugstore or health food store will have them!
  • hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs on weight watchers. I'm 140 now which is supposedly a healthy weight but my stomach sticks out as well. Not much motivation to sit on the floor and do crunches forever.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Even when I was a 5/6, my bell still seemed to stick out quite a bit. I didn't really understand because I was so active and eating good, too. I'm a 12/13 and would be happy back in 8 again, even happier in 5/6 but at the same time, I'm kind of like, "But my stomach is still going to poke out??" Like that was the WHOLE point in the first place of losing that weight. My stomach, I'm fine with the weight on the rest of my body except maybe my face.

Ugh I know! I'm in an 11/12 (uncomfortably) I'm so sick of my stomach. I'm getting married in 7 1/2 weeks and I want it GONE!