I'm 42..looking to lose 20+ lbs. Need buddies.

Options
I'm 42..looking to lose 25-30lbs. I need a few friends for support too. Preferably 40+ ladies in a similar boat. I'll share my diary...the good bad and ugly!! Please add me if interested

Replies

• catjr7069
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this site. I'm 44 I had the lap band removed and gained my weight back, but I too need a buddy for encouragement...together we can do this, I tried everything. I pray this will work. I need to lose at least 30 lbs more will be better, but one day at a time :-)
  • jmcfitnesspal1
    jmcfitnesspal1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 36 year old mom of 2, and looking to lose 25-30lbs as well. I'm only a couple weeks into this, and looking to add some variety to the food diary. Haven't added anyone yet, but I will give it a try!
  • JBROC5
    JBROC5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am 42 as well. Last year I could have said I only needed to lose 20 to 30, but now I need to lose 30 to 40. I have had few super stressful years and after having my 3rd baby the weight didn't come off at all. Pretty hard to be this open and all, but count me in.
  • smiledoll
    Options
    Hi guys I'm new here I'm trying to lose about 30 lb hopefully before summer I would really appreciate if anyone can give me tips on using this app and how to add or join groups THANKYOU and good luck to everyone
  • lisayoung100046
    lisayoung100046 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi am new to this three days in and filling diary in every time I eat and take exercise, my new latest obsession, I need to loose at least 10 kg in the first instance. Good luck to you
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 41, I enjoy both T25 and 21 day fix
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 41, I enjoy both T25 and 21 day fix
    It didn't put all of my message in lol, portion control is the key for Mr to lose, I love to motivate pls feel free to add me :-)

• destin2imagin
    Options
    Friend me! I'm 47 and need buddies! Looking to lose 30. I maintain a Paleo lifestyle and just purchased a Fitbit Charge HR.
  • vanessaflores2015
    Options
    Hi i also need to lose 30 lb. Although I'm not 40
  • roycooper1966
    roycooper1966 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    nice to see another person from Alberta, I have lost 26lbs in the last 30 days! Still a long road ahead, I have another 100lbs to go. will be doing this in stages over the next 18 months. 30 days at 500 calories per day then 6 weeks maintaining that weight. then another 30 days and 30 more lbs.

One day at a time, wake up each day, saying "focus just on Today's plan" and it is working

keep strong

Coop from St. Albert

• AReeves41
    AReeves41 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im 41. Looking to drop 20-30. Add me