Guys...How Many Dates?

Options
2»

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    shortest time i knew someone before sex was 2 months. only have had one hook-up and most the time have had at least 3 dates. this was mainly due the the first person I had sex with being a total nut job. after that I was more careful.

For me, I want my partner vetted before bedded. this is not a moral or judgey issue, just a personal choice. (cuz psycho scare me)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope you're not serious, or you are a real *kitten*. Women are good for more than sex and you are not entitled to our bodies.

Women are not entitled to relationships. What do I like look like, you put in sex, and out pops monogamy and money and rings or something? I will not be objectified like that. Am I some sort of relationship dispenser? How sexist.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Seriously?

1-3 dates usually.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    An infinite amount! I could care less how long it takes because I can get laid by another chick while still dating the other gal. And that is how dating (and marriage) works, ladies.

Wow, I hope you're not serious, or you are a real *kitten*. Women are good for more than sex and you are not entitled to our bodies.

jFgnn2Y.png
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    3 or 4.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Women are not entitled to relationships. What do I like look like, you put in sex, and out pops monogamy and money and rings or something? I will not be objectified like that. Am I some sort of relationship dispenser? How sexist.

^^Brilliant.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I would say it depends on whether or not I'm being used as an ATM machine to get free movies, food, drinks, etc....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Depends. If the girl is worth it and has a reason such as religion for waiting, I would wait as long as needed. But sexual chemistry is important to me in a relationship, so the waiting would need to be difficult for both of us.

But if I was waiting because she seemed disinterested or I suspected she was using it to toy with me, I would friendzone her pretty quickly.

totally broke up with a girl because of this reason.

I am not a believer, but if the girl is, I would be willing to wait provided that I felt she was worth it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    An infinite amount! I could care less how long it takes because I can get laid by another chick while still dating the other gal. And that is how dating (and marriage) works, ladies.

Whoa, do you own a Jump to Conclusions mat? Sex is not even a big deal, which is why any guy will look for it someplace else if his main gal ain't giving it up. This is like nature's law or something.

LOL. Good luck finding a woman who supports this view.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Depends. If the girl is worth it and has a reason such as religion for waiting, I would wait as long as needed. But sexual chemistry is important to me in a relationship, so the waiting would need to be difficult for both of us.

But if I was waiting because she seemed disinterested or I suspected she was using it to toy with me, I would friendzone her pretty quickly.

Yep! This right here. Sexual chemistry is pretty important considering the frequency I need that filled. It would suck to get a month or two down the line when we have feelings involved and we take that next step of intimacy and she is a dead fish in bed!
  • d9123
    Options

Whoa, do you own a Jump to Conclusions mat? Sex is not even a big deal, which is why any guy will look for it someplace else if his main gal ain't giving it up. This is like nature's law or something.

there's plenty
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So, how many dates are you willing to go on without sex before you decide it's time to move on?

Many times not even a date. When I was in college and even after that for a while it was just hanging out and it'll just lead up to it. Now you need to hangout more than once to get to it but you still get it without a "date".

However, the girl I fell for, I would've waited for many, MANY years of dating if she had made me. Luckily she didnt :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Name one other thing.

Making kick *kitten* sammiches...duh :tongue:

I prepare my own sammiches beforehand. :tongue:

You make your own? I thought you had to turn in your man card if you did that...
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Name one other thing.

You make your own? I thought you had to turn in your man card if you did that...

Not if you are single...once married however, that is a different story!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Name one other thing.

I like cooking and making food. I saved my mancard by being really handy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Perfect. Pure perfect!
  • d9123
    Options

I7gPtsY.jpg

owned! gj
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options

She would have to be informed about it first. LOL
This discussion has been closed.