Love

Options
Everything is done in either passion or fear. Fear holds you back. Identify what you're afraid of and beat it. Then live life, with only love and the utmost passion for everything you do.

Replies

• tinkerbell6013
    tinkerbell6013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good thoughts for someone who looks so young! I'm 54. It is only with God's help that I am able to live with love for others and myself. I wish you well.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Very deep for someone so young. I'm 51 years old and it's taken me many years to learn this.
  • ElisaBeth1996
    ElisaBeth1996 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @‌ tinkerbell6013
    I have much to learn but try to put the things I do know into practice. When I live for myself and the things I believe in I hope to inspire other people around me to do the same.
    -Thank you for your kind words and wishes-
  • ElisaBeth1996
    Options
    @lessismoreohio‌
    I think the hardest part is not learning it, but learning to live it.
  • lessismoreohio
    Options
    @ElisaBeth1996‌
    I hope to learn to live this at some point before I die.
  • lessismoreohio
    Options
    Deep thoughts on a Sunday afternoon but I have to get it out of my system:

I have a difficult situation with my 18 year old son. I'm learning that it is not enough to simply live out of love as opposed to fear. I'm learning that I need to also get to a point where the behavior of the other person (son wife co-worker) does not rob me of my peace. I think the more common phrase is forgiveness. This may be more difficult than learning to live in love and not in fear.
  • ElisaBeth1996
    Options
    @lessismoreohio‌
    Forgiveness isn't a good area for me. Of course I want it to be but I just haven't made it happen yet. It would be wrong for me to give advice regarding a skill I don't practice but I can tell you communication is very important.
    Any relationship is stronger with communication and communication is also the first step in solving any problem.
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    @lessismoreohio‌
    Forgiveness isn't a good area for me. Of course I want it to be but I just haven't made it happen yet. It would be wrong for me to give advice regarding a skill I don't practice but I can tell you communication is very important.
    Any relationship is stronger with communication and communication is also the first step in solving any problem.

That is very good advice. Sometimes communication can be very difficult because it requires you to open yourself up and be vulnerable, and fear can prevent that.