Meal Prep Veges

Options
I've never meal prepped before and I was wondering if anyone can give me tips for meal prepping with frozen veges and sweet potato. Thanks!

Replies

• Bouteloua1234
    Bouteloua1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the frozen veggies, but I cut the sweet potato into about 1-2" cubes, spray lightly with olive oil (or just toss them with a little olive oil), sprinkle with paprika (or salt and pepper) and roast them for about 20min at 400F (or until they're soft). These reheat well in the microwave, and I portion them out with some chicken and other veggies for my lunches.
  • yhealthy2000
    yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I do lots of food prep. With your frozen veggies you can boil them and save them in the fridge. They can last for 5-days. I sprinkle them on my salad (more greens:)), I add them over my stir fried chicken (any meat or fish), also I add them to my pasta. For sweet potato...microwave them & wrap them hot in foil and refrigerate. Wrapping the hot keeps the moisture in. Another way to prep is slice them & refrigerate. When you are ready to eat them toss them in a pan with olive or canola oil for 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Add salt & pepper. It's yummy. Crispy outside & side & sweet inside!! Enjoy.
  • millie740
    millie740 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!