to anyone who has ever said...

Options
to anyone who has ever said "Real men like curves, not bones" 3 things...

1) did you question ALL men and they ALL said the same thing? Really?!?
2) since when are MEN compared to dogs that is acceptable?
3) and most importantly, why pit women against other women?

Men are not dogs and women do not come in one size fits all. Do not tear each other down or try to say what an ENTIRE gender likes and/or doesn't like or what makes a "real" woman real. Embrace and uplift each other. ♥ Bry

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Amen sista... We need to stick together...:flowerforyou:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    *LOVE*
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    10/10 me gusta.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You mean each one of us is unique and has our own personal preferences?

www.getoutofhere.com
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You got it! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Real men like whatever the hell we like.

thank YOU! My thoughts EXACTLY!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Oba6pIg.gif
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Some men like em' small, some men like em' large. I don't think ALL men agree on anything. Haha
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
    Options
    Some men like em' small, some men like em' large. I don't think ALL men agree on anything. Haha

and THAT (and us women who also don't agree on anything, lol) is what makes living fun. :drinker:
    Options
    I love lamp.

pickle!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.

I thought you loved pickles. It's like I don't even know you, it's all been a lie.

Edit: lmao, puffy beat me to it! :laugh:
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Seriously best post of the day!!!!!! couldn't agree more!!!
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I think it's actually true. I used to prefer skinny girls exclusively until a few years ago and I felt like I was the only representing for my baggy yoga pants wearin' sistas. Slowly, however, I starting craving meat. Now I'm just like, give me something that jiggles! :love:

I think the saying should go, "Men prefer curves, not bones." Doesn't mean we don't think bones aren't beautiful, but damn, when was the last time you saw a man drop his jaw over a girl with a ping pong paddle booty? :ohwell:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Did someone say pickle?
    Options
    I think it's actually true. I used to prefer skinny girls exclusively until a few years ago and I felt like I was the only representing for my baggy yoga pants wearin' sistas. Slowly, however, I starting craving meat. Now I'm just like, give me something that jiggles! :love:

I think the saying should go, "Men prefer curves, not bones." Doesn't mean we don't think bones aren't beautiful, but damn, when was the last time you saw a man drop his jaw over a girl with a ping pong paddle booty? :ohwell:

you are ONE guy, not ALL guys. There's a difference. And, small girls can have curves, too. AND, some guys like that look. Someone for everyone and all that jazz. :flowerforyou:
    Options
    Seriously best post of the day!!!!!! couldn't agree more!!!

thank you. :happy:
    Options
    Did someone say pickle?

Yay! The pickle's back!! :heart: :drinker:
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options

you are ONE guy, not ALL guys. There's a difference. And, small girls can have curves, too. AND, some guys like that look. Someone for everyone and all that jazz. :flowerforyou:
    I WAS that ONE guy though!

I couldn't understand why all the guys around me were telling me how great curves were. I didn't get it. Did not want.

I guess we ALL join the club eventually.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I WAS that ONE guy though!

I couldn't understand why all the guys around me were telling me how great curves were. I didn't get it. Did not want.

I guess we ALL join the club eventually.

I'm 29, I know friends who're 50+and still chase the skinny chicks. When is this eventuality when we will start digging the chub chub?