70 pounds to lose- I need friends! :D

Hey everyone, I just made my account a few minutes ago. This is about my 4th time but this time I am serious. I am 23, and at 230..my gw is 160 or whatever I "feel good" at. Anyways, I am looking for friends I can get to know on a personal level, male and female. What I mean by that is I will check in with you repeatedly and get to know you rather than be generic on your wall and comments. I only want about 6 friends or so and I am looking for people who want to keep their circle small as well :)
My name is CeCe, I;m a student, and I also work with people with disabilities. I love my job alot but believe it or not, I have to chase people around so often and it shows me just how out of shape I am. Being 70 pounds overweight has definitely shown hard proof on my knees, back, and just sleeping uncomfortable. At the age of 23 I do not want to look like this or feel this way anymore so I am deciding to take charge :)
If I sound interesting enough, please send me an add (don't message through here, I will not see it) w/ a message and I look forward starting and finishing my journey with a great group of people <3

Replies

• Gaby_Lovee
    Gaby_Lovee Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there my name is Gaby I too started off at 230 I've been dieting and working out and currently am 210 :# so -20 PDS lighter!! Need encouragement as I'm sure you will too!!! My goal is also170/160 or whenever I'm back to a size 5 or 7 lol & feeling good so hope to hear from you CeCe!!!