Sports Bras? Best Brands?

Options
What have you found to be the best sports bras for bigger busted women. Thank you.

Replies

• SaraSteeves1993
    SaraSteeves1993 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've just recently bought one from Victoria's Secret , I'm not a big busted woman, my friend is she likes them also underarmor has some really good ones for bigger busted women or nike pro, they will be more pricey but worth it
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I won't suggest brands because that's going to come down to personal preference of style and fit, but I will suggest getting a bra that is sized by cup/band size, rather than as S/M/L/XL. I find that those with cup sizing have much more of the support that you need if you are well-endowed or if you are engaging in high impact exercise.
  • dogsarebears
    dogsarebears Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like the fiona bra from moving comfort
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I always bought whatever Dicks or Kohls or Target had on the shelves. Then I went to running store with a gift certificate (the only way I can afford a place like that) and bought a Moving Comfort sports bra on sale. It is the most incredible running-related purchase I've ever made. Seriously, it is amazing - I even posted a conversation in these forums in honor of it.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Enell. IMHO, the best all around sports bra for heavy breasted/full busted folks. Ugliest thing I've ever seen, but dang, it keeps everything stabilized. Best money spent (and I'm incredibly cheap).
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I like the fiona bra from moving comfort

This is one of my favorites, but it only goes up to a DD.

Panache makes a good one that goes up to H.

Check out the sports bras on barenecessities.com. There are lots more options for large busted gals than you can tell from going to the typical stores.
  • sschiano1987
    sschiano1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty petite but have a really big chest and love really high intensity workouts- which can be a problem... What is the cheapest and best thing is to go to Walmart or target and get a regular smaller sized sport bra ( the ones in s, m, l ,etc) and buy two .wear them both and you can run, pop squat, whatever and they won't move trust me if I can do it you can lol - or wear a regualr supportive bra and wear a sport bra over. Hope it helps good luck ; )
  • eponine1976
    eponine1976 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The Enell was the best I ever found. Of course now that I've had a double mastectomy the problem is totally solved!
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    The Enell was the best I ever found. Of course now that I've had a double mastectomy the problem is totally solved!

I'm sorry. You seem to have a good attitude. I wish you the best.
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for giving me some ideas of where to start.
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where you are located but I recently found a good one at Lane Bryant.
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber for me - even managed to run at my heaviest (300lbs) with huge boobs!