Introducing myself

bdmadsen
bdmadsen Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I am starting the HCG Protocol starting on Friday (6/11/10) This site will be great to track my progress and log my exercise. I am not sure if you all approve of the HGC plan but I did two rounds and lost 39 pounds. I have been losing weight and gaining it back for a lot of years. What I have finaly learned is that it has to be a life style change. It is not only about losing the weight Losing weight and staying fit is a life journey and a life style. I am working hard at changing the was I see food. It is just fuel, not an entertainment or a reward.

Thanks for joining the journey with me.

Blair

Replies

• IrishBarbie
    IrishBarbie Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome! And I completely agree. I have lost weight on diets but as soon as I went off the diet, gained it right back. I FINALLY decided I just needed a complete life-style overhaul! So I am losing weight and eating, basically, what I want. All things in moderation. Good luck to you!
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Welcome to you! I am not sure what the HCG program is??? Love to hear about it! This is a great site! I just love it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck and if you need some motivation or to ask questions let me know!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Wecome and Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Hello and Welcome,I'm goimg to be starting HERBALIFE tomorrow,i'm not sure what HCG is .You may add me as friend if you like.
This discussion has been closed.