Addme on here and ig

Options
Hello ,I'm starting my fitness journey I always been overweight and I'm sick of it and I want other people around me that will encourage me to keep my weight off me. That I'm ready to lose this weight for my health and for ME. I have tried and failed many times before due to the fact I was embarrassed and upset with myself. I wan this so bad that I can see my future is now. Wish me luck on my journey and add me if your working on yourself also.

Replies

• margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Remember your tongue taste food only! Your body uses food to nourish or make you fat! Stick to calorie counting and you will loose weight!
    3500 calories make 1 pound. Don't be afraid to be hungry. It won't kill you. Eat at certain times.
    Follow myfitnesspal calorie suggestion.
    !
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Anisha would love to help encourage you, I also am in need of encouragement and motivation :)
  • brooketuria
    Options
    Hi! Good luck on ur new journey with mfp. Im new too, just finished day 4 and completed 3 of them successfully. Had a biiig family gathering on day 3, but woke up this morn feeling good to carry on, i usually break when i fail and wait until the closest monday to start again. Not this time on this journey tho :) happy new lifestyle to u :)