Savory then sweet ((my bad habit))

Options
2»

Replies

• megkarson
    megkarson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like to have really good chocolate chips on hand. I just limit myself to a serving (as in I count out 16 of them and then eat them). Ghiradelli chocolate chips are very satisfying. I recommend the semi sweet or dark. They are in the database, too.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I picked up a bag of mini Smarties boxes on sale (Valentine's stock!). One of those is 45 cals and because they're tiny I can eat them slowly and get the same feeling as if I've eaten a full sized serving.
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    megkarson wrote: »
    I like to have really good chocolate chips on hand. I just limit myself to a serving (as in I count out 16 of them and then eat them). Ghiradelli chocolate chips are very satisfying. I recommend the semi sweet or dark. They are in the database, too.

That is what I have most of the time!
  • Smoofalz
    Smoofalz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have to have my sweets everyday too. The Fiberone brownies are life savers. They are only 90 calories and since they have more fiber so they are a little more filling. Yes they are small..I tend to break off a little piece at a time to eat it more slowly to enjoy it more lol. Also skinnycow has some really good reduced fat and sugar free ice cream treats.. They have ice cream sandwiches at about 140 calories each, and some ice cream bars at like 100 calories.. Those I think are actually a decent size :)
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    a regular oreo is 45 calories. ;)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Huh. I bought some not too long ago and it was 70 calories.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm like this too...I keep a chocolate bar in the fridge, and make sure that i portion it out. I know that's tough when you want the whole damn thing, but I also drink chocolate tea (or DavidsTea has amazing desert tea). My protein shake is peanut butter and cocoa powder with almond milk and vanilla bean protein, I trick myself into thinking it's a milk shake. Also sorbet is my new favorite. It's high in carbs so I really have to earn it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Huh. I bought some not too long ago and it was 70 calories.
    I think yours were Double Stuff Oreos. Three regular Oreos are 160, making a single around 53 cals.

• bouncingtigger8
    bouncingtigger8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya Everyone! I love this post and glad I came across it as I do the same thing every time I ear my meal I automatically crave sweet and I can't contain myself and I eat away! Hoping this app and this community can help me change my ways! X