Looking for open diary inspirations!

Options
Been on and off here a couple of years, depending on work and the kids. The youngest is 7 months and I'm ready to make a new commitment to lose the lingering baby weight. I need inspiration however and would love to add some people with open diaries!

Replies

• MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think I eat pretty "realistically" by treating myself occasionally (last night I had a strawberrita, chocolate, and popcorn), but staying under my calories for the most part. I'm a college student on a budget, and I eat a lot of homemade soup, pizza, bread, and salads.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if you want to friend me. If you need some inspiration about what to eat or cook, I always recommend checking out skinnytaste.com. She has a treasure trove of healthy and delicious recipes. If you scroll down a little bit, she has a list of links that will sort her recipes by what you're looking for (breakfast, crock pot, dessert, beef, chicken, soup, etc.).
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I have kids too (3/6/8) and they eat what I eat. I do have days where I eat junk, but also cook a lot too. Anyone can add me.