Hair all over the shower?

TheBeerRunner
TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
Don't get it, I mean, I make sure I keep the toilet seat down and that I rinse the sink after I shave, what's the deal with ladies clogging the shower drain with their long hair?

Replies

• saralikesmusic
    saralikesmusic Posts: 3 Member
    My bad
  • tiggersmum
    tiggersmum Posts: 623 Member
    what about guys with long hair....they must clog it as well....
  • Heatts
    Heatts Posts: 73 Member
    There's a gadget for that that's a few bucks. You put it around the drain and it catches the hair cause really hair coming out is not something we can control and I'm not going to get tweezers out to get a few strands out with each shower.....
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Yeah I'm so bad, I always leave it
  • My hair gets everywhere, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet considering how much of my hair is all over my house!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    That's so gross. When I lived at the dorm in college , several of us shared a bathroom. We were expected to clean up our hair after each shower. That became a lifelong habit.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Never had that issue myself
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    tiggersmum wrote: »
    what about guys with long hair....they must clog it as well....

+1
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    In her sleep, liberally pour NaOH on her head. No more hair in shower problem.

You're welcome.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    salemxo wrote: »
    My hair gets everywhere, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet considering how much of my hair is all over my house!

+1
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    vasairiah wrote: »
    salemxo wrote: »
    My hair gets everywhere, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet considering how much of my hair is all over my house!

+1

^ This lol

It gets caught in my guy's toes that he should just knit himself two socks with what he gathers
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Or when they do remember to pick it up off the floor of the shower, but forget and leave it hanging from somewhere. I swear sometimes I feel like I'm living with Chewbaca. On the more supportive side, her hair is thinning and it's a very touchy subject, so I just dispose of it myself.

Oh if I were perfect, I would go off! Good thing I'm not.