Anyone want to be friends- 2nd time to lose baby weight!!!

Options
emmamc252
emmamc252 Posts: 56 Member
Hi!! Looking for friends to share weight loss journey with!!
I've done it before after having my first little girl who is now 22 months and so I know mfp really works! Happy to give lots of advice etc from my experience!! Last time I lost about 6 stone, thankfully this time I have less to lose but still a long way to go!
I'm now 2 weeks 5 days post partum after having my gorgeous baby boy! He was a c section so no exercise for a few more weeks (apart from running round after a newborn and a toddler 24 hours a day!)
I have 3 stone to lose, I'm 5"8 and my goal weight is 9stone, I'm currently 12. I put on tonnes of weight when pregnant as I have had a lot of complications both pregnancies so I'm very inactive and eat totally different diet to try to compensate for my penecious anaemia.

Anyway, I've been back for a few days and lots if my old mfp pals are no longer logging, guess it had been a while!

Replies

• Kiralai
    Kiralai Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mommy to an 11-month-old girl (would love to be a second-time mom in a couple of years!). I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I lazily still have 10-12 pounds left of baby weight, but would like to lose 20-25 pounds and put myself under my pre-pregnancy weight. I had pregnancy complications as well (developed pre-eclampsia at 29 weeks and had to deliver via c-section 2.5 months early). I've lost 7 so far, and check in every day. Feel free to add me! :)