Insanity max 30?

Options
Has anyone tried the new insanity max 30? I already have insanity but am short on time and was wondering if it's any different/better before I spent £90!

Replies

• JillinIt_AllOutAllDay
    Options
    Definitely worth it! I have done insanity and Max:30. If you liked insanity, you will love it!
  • robert_n1
    Options
    it's on torrents. download and see if you like it. I'm planning to do insanity max 30 soon
  • jillianedwards
    jillianedwards Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I torrented it and love it so far!
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It's probably my favorite insanity so far. It's fast and really focused on continuous movement and I high intensity.

I always go back to the p90x-stule workouts, though. I like having the weight component. Once I get to a good point with my overall fitness, I'll probably try to do both at the same time. They're just fun for me.
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but after that am planning a hybrid of Insanity Max 30 and Chalean Extreme plus some Piyo because I like the strength training aspects of other workouts alongside Insanity.
  • Lalapunzi
    Lalapunzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh it's definitely worth it! I love this insanity better than the other one! The fact that is just 30 min is awesome! You don't even feel it and your almost done! I recommend it. I just finished my 1round and starting my second next Monday!
  • Kastor459
    Kastor459 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    robert_n1 wrote: »
    it's on torrents. download and see if you like it. I'm planning to do insanity max 30 soon

Cheap skate
  • ladeelaurie
    ladeelaurie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's addicting!!!