Day 100

Options
MaryCS62
MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
Down 42.5 lbs. I started 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, got through Thanksgiving, Christmas (work party, Eve, Day & dinner @ my cousin's the following weekend) New Years Eve, Valentine's day, & a horrific winter, where all I want to do is curl up under the covers & eat comfort food.

I have a few eating out challenges this week -- a continuing education dinner, where I don't know what they'll be serving, a 6.5 hr drive down to southern Virginia & back to pick up my daughter for spring break, which means a few meals out (although I'm doing my best to pre plan) & a bbq (yes in February, it's a friend's annual tradition!) on Saturday.

I'm going to be seeing a few people this weekend that I haven't seen in a while, so hopefully I'll get some good feedback.

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Man, eating out is the hardest! So are road trips - I always find myself eating a whole packet of lollies or chips for no good reason, and drinking sugary drinks I wouldn't normally drink, and eating at every rest stop "just in case" I get hungry before the next stop. Madness! You should pack some healthy snacks for the road trip, like carrot sticks and fruit, as well as water. Good luck for your challenging week ahead, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of good feedback :smile:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work-way to get it!
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Day 101-- baby shower at work today. I had brought my lunch, but after looking at the food, decided to have some. Barbecue from this local place - I had a small piece of chicken breast (removed the skin) a small rib & some rice. Avoided the fries & rolls. Still a little hungrt, so went up to the cafeteria for a small bowl of soup. I've already logged my dinner& still have some wiggle room for the day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!