weight gain after long holiday

Options
j22yce
j22yce Posts: 13 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm a relapsed user of my fitness pal. Having enjoyed losing weight last year. The holidays came the weight piled on. Have got back onto the straight and narrow would love support from others in same position. j22yce B)

Replies

• francinesassenberg
    Options
    Hi - I'm in the same place. I've been slowly gaining weight for two years, but this holiday season my body really took a hit. You can do it! I've only been doing mfp for a week and the clothes already fit better. That feeling is enough incentive to keep going. It's nice to know you're not the only one who gains pesky weight over the holidays. Sending support thoughts your way :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Oh such a common tale. I gained a few lbs back (my fav pair of jeans were really tight one morning..I just couldn't wear them...and that was all it took to get me back here!).
    Fortunately I am already well into losing it and getting back to my 'summer' shape. We know how to do it, been there before so get back on track.
  • j22yce
    j22yce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for your support. Have had a good two days and can feel the difference ready. Need to keep going as moving to Italy soon for a few months. Want to look good in those Italian clothes I'm planning to buy.