Looking for people to share support and progress with

Replies

• NetflixQueen
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy! ☺️
  • drewtc87
    Options
    Looking for people to share support and progress with
    Sure thing!! Nothing like open diaries... Its great motivation.. :) Im new here. But love this app
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Definitely happy to be a fitness buddy! It's my main focus right now.
  • jessiroebuck
    Options
    I am trying to get myself back in shape for a fitness test I have in a couple weeks. A fitness buddy would be awesome!
  • STUPID_GOPHER
    STUPID_GOPHER Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sure, i'm on a mission!
  • Rkwillms
    Rkwillms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just lost almost 50 lbs. Work got really busy and I put 25 back on. Looking to do at least 15 and (more importantly) workout and get in shape.
  • abbyjohnson20
    abbyjohnson20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need a fitness buddy :)
  • WaterGurrl
    WaterGurrl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you are looking for fitness buddies. Have never weighed this much. I have 18 pounds to go, and am going with 1 pound a week!
  • aeimans
    Options
    I would Love to! I'm 13 and I need motivation! I just started 3 days ago!
  • olivia_roland
    olivia_roland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me!
  • whyialone8
    Options
    Can I be your buddy?? I need motivation I just started today and sorry my English is quite bad :)
  • huntersmommy332
    huntersmommy332 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 75 pounds! Looking for ppl to share process and help motivate! Add me ! I'm 26 from Las Vegas nv!
  • ruffneckred
    ruffneckred Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I could be a buddy or use a buddy
  • Shlou2015
    Shlou2015 Posts: 5
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm more than happy for anyone to add me, I will help motivate - and please motivate me. :) x x x
  • Katiebug0925
    Katiebug0925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a buddy/have a buddy!!! :)
  • vanessaflores2015
    Options
  • johnm1991
    johnm1991 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hello MyFitnessPeeps! I'm new here and trying to get refocused and back on track too. At 37 years old and almost 450lbs, i was a ticking time bomb. I had WLS back in 2009 & lost 127 lbs. i did things i've never done before...i went to the gym, i played sports and i was involved in my first Race for the Cure 5k. and MS Walk. I was so proud of myself. I felt so healthy. I felt like i finally beat my weight loss demons and finally just, "blended in." But Over time, unfortunately, I have gained back about 50lbs. I feel so embarrassed, defeated, depressed and disappointed in myself. I'm looking for some help, inspiration and motivation and hopefully meet/gain a myfitness friend too!
    I started a diet plan that consisted of 2000 calories a day. I weened myself down to 1800 calories daily and no carbs (pasta, breads, rice...etc) for 3 consecutive days each week. (Very hard to do in my opinion.) Also I go to the gym as often as I can, when I can. I've lost 16lbs so far since January. It's a start and I'm hoping MFP helps me, like it has helped so many others like me. Feel free to add me.
  • jaynemaemorley
    jaynemaemorley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to find a fitness buddy too. This is my first day. I am 58 and recently quit smoking (Thanksgiving Day) & have started packing on the pounds. I realized that I am eating entirely too much food and most likely eating at the same intervals that I used to smoke. I am currently at 172 lbs and would like to return to 155 lbs.
  • K9flash
    K9flash Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the ride. Feel free to add me. More friends are always helpful.
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i log everyday :) im looking to lose about 20-30 pounds