Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Loving counting calories a numbers game!

Do you love counting calories !and digital scales
I do

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I don't mind but, it is a PIA at times.
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Always play the game! It's a numbers game! The person that eats the less calories wins the beautiful body! That's the prize!
  • margolinville
    Eat what you want! Stop eating more calories than you need to loose weight! It's a numbers game
  • margolinville
    Do you know what every organ in your body does? Get educated.. It's fascinating!
  • margolinville
    In our society boxed & restaurant food has a lot of calories! We have to play the numbers game or we BLOW UP from eating too many calories.
  • margolinville
    Hey! I like eating light for breakfast Slimfast, Lunch small sandwich and fruit, carrots.
    At dinner I have 700-800 calories left. On a 1380 calories diet! No snacks. Losing a pound a week!
    1 8 oz diet soda for snack!
  • margolinville
    Make no mistake in believing counting calories is easy! Your brain may be unconsciously sabotaging you! It is War.. So Fight Hard!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    It's my new favorite thing! Planning my meals ahead of time cuts back on the anxiety of when I'm going to eat next, and what if I go over. I don't need a snicker's fun size now because I already budgeted for a Fiber One brownie at 10:45! I also like finding extra hallways where I work to pad my step counter while I'm on break.
  • margolinville
    That's s great game plan! Every game needs strategy to win!
  • margolinville
    It's my new favorite thing! Planning my meals ahead of time cuts back on the anxiety of when I'm going to eat next, and what if I go over. I don't need a snicker's fun size now because I already budgeted for a Fiber One brownie at 10:45! I also like finding extra hallways where I work to pad my step counter while I'm on break.

That's s great game plan! Every game needs strategy to win!