Replies

• Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    lesliedebo wrote: »

Wow...I seen your age but you look young too...like 20s. And they say black people age well....
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    19, you look super young, but mature at the same time
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Yah I like it when young people think I'm young and yes I get carded still. U look like a cute teenager @pechepanda‌
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • pechepanda
    Options
    Yah I like it when young people think I'm young and yes I get carded still. U look like a cute teenager @pechepanda‌
    I only get carded when I go to new places on my own. Usually my mom or my friends are with me so i dont need to be carded and when they arent... well the guy at the liquor store knows more about me than my roommate does....so he doesnt need to card me,
    I hate when young people think im the same age as them, though in my case i guess its cause its usually 14/15 year olds and Im the authority figure

• ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    I only get carded when I go to new places on my own. Usually my mom or my friends are with me so i dont need to be carded and when they arent... well the guy at the liquor store knows more about me than my roommate does....so he doesnt need to card me,
    I hate when young people think im the same age as them, though in my case i guess its cause its usually 14/15 year olds and Im the authority figure

I get carded but usually because I pay for my beer at the self checkout and it would say I need a worker to help me and that I need to show them my card. Other than that...I only got carded at the register once when I bought cigarettes for a pal of mine.
  • pechepanda
    Options

I get carded but usually because I pay for my beer at the self checkout and it would say I need a worker to help me and that I need to show them my card. Other than that...I only got carded at the register once when I bought cigarettes for a pal of mine.
    i get carded everytime i go somewhere new alone,
    once someone gave me a piggyback ride to the liquor store cause we were walking home and he wanted beer, he didnt get carded, but I did and then the person insisted my ID was fake and yelled at him about a few things and kicked us out... it was entertaining,

• ScorpioJack_91
    Options

once someone gave me a piggyback ride to the liquor store cause we were walking home and he wanted beer, he didnt get carded, but I did and then the person insisted my ID was fake and yelled at him about a few things and kicked us out... it was entertaining,

LOL...wow that's something. I can see how it would suck to look that young and I guess you get hit on by alot of teen boys eh?
  • pechepanda
    Options

LOL...wow that's something. I can see how it would suck to look that young and I guess you get hit on by alot of teen boys eh?
    i dont notice when im getting hit on unless its really obvious or really inappropriate.
    im only ever around teenage boys when its for work and theres only been one time where i noticed.
    actually usually guys in their late 40s/50s hit on me and the way they do it is kind of very forward
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options

i dont notice when im getting hit on unless its really obvious or really inappropriate.
    im only ever around teenage boys when its for work and theres only been one time where i noticed.
    actually usually guys in their late 40s/50s hit on me and the way they do it is kind of very forward

Oh that's funny..kinda the same thing with me too. Usually older women or women around my age would hit on me the most and no...not just online. In real life too...one time a *kitten* 60 year old woman hit on me several times and even grabbed my @ss....disgusting. Another time, a older women in her 40s that works at the bank I go to called me handsome. Girls younger than me are immature and normally just stare at me but don't hit on me.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    23...maybe 24...guessing he was born in 1991.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
  • dylan_a_fit
    dylan_a_fit Posts: 488 Member
    Options
  • pechepanda
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @dylan_a_fit‌ 17?

Oh that's funny..kinda the same thing with me too. Usually older women or women around my age would hit on me the most and no...not just online. In real life too...one time a *kitten* 60 year old woman hit on my several times and even grabbed my @ss....disgusting. Another time, a older women in her 40s that works at the bank I go to called me handsome. Girls younger than me are immature and normally just stare at me but don't hit on me.
    its always only older guys who usually have kids my age, and i never get hit on online,
    lol, well im guessing you have a nice *kitten* then?
    and dont people at the bank call everyone handsome/gorgeous/sweetie pie?
  • dylan_a_fit
    dylan_a_fit Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    ^that's it guys, just clog up the thread, not like you can discuss it in messages or anything
  • carolinagirl543
    carolinagirl543 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh that's funny..kinda the same thing with me too. Usually older women or women around my age would hit on me the most and no...not just online. In real life too...one time a *kitten* 60 year old woman hit on my several times and even grabbed my @ss....disgusting. Another time, a older women in her 40s that works at the bank I go to called me handsome. Girls younger than me are immature and normally just stare at me but don't hit on me.
    its always only older guys who usually have kids my age, and i never get hit on online,
    lol, well im guessing you have a nice *kitten* then?
    and dont people at the bank call everyone handsome/gorgeous/sweetie pie?

The way that woman said it was really flirtatious... and she never called me that before so I was kinda taken by surprised. She was a nice lady and all but not my type. And yes unfortunately..I have a big @ss for a man.

^that's it guys, just clog up the thread, not like you can discuss it in messages or anything

LOL