Alpha Venus - Anyone tried?

Options
Hi, recently bought a product called 'Alpha Venus' for women (also a men's version Alpha Mars) - Just wondering if anyone has used this product already? There aren't any reviews online that I can find just yet, so I'm assuming it's pretty new?

http://www.mmfitness.com.au/australia/atp-science-alpha-venus-female-hormone-support.

Replies

• jenniferlridenour
    jenniferlridenour Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Was researching this myself just now. Where did you hear of it ? No reviews anywhere online.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Was researching this myself just now. Where did you hear of it ? No reviews anywhere online.

@jenniferlridenour If it did what it claims it does then it could cause serious and permanent damage to your hormones. There is a reason why you have to see a doctor to get birth control, it's because taking a supplement that impacts your hormone levels should be supervised by a doctor.

The company also talks about "detoxing" your estrogen, which is complete BS. Estrogen doesn't carry toxins and whenever you see the word detox realize it's just marketing lingo. If you needed to detox anything you would be in the hospital.
  • riley_2012
    riley_2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did anyone end up trying this?