Odd confessions...is it weird that I??

Options

Replies

• tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Kkonowal wrote: »
    Take a shower because I'm cold?
    Suck the sour part off sour skittles then spit them out??

I shower when I'm cold as well.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    i shower before and after a workout.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all, I hate even numbers

Look at the toilet paper after each time I wipe?

Not weird to make sure your bum is clean
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Weird that I ALWAYS use baby wipes, cannot feel clean without them. carry them around in my pocket
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    That I have to look between the sheets at hotels before I get in?
  • WednesdayJanuary07th2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Weird that I ALWAYS use baby wipes, cannot feel clean without them. carry them around in my pocket

I use to use baby wipes, when that was the only type of wipe available. I use Playtex currently. I never understood people that just wiped their bottoms with just toilet paper. To me that is like, taking a shower; with a washcloth but no water or soap. That isn't clean, even if one wipes away all of the visible and/or wet urine/fecal matter since the smell is still there, that means; it wasn't all wiped away.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    I hate odd numbers. So my radio/tv volume always have to be set on an even number.

I'm that way with temperature. I always set the thermostat in the car for 72 or 74 degrees. If my husband wants to drive me nuts, he'll set it to 73...which is not only odd, but a prime number, which bugs me even more. Fortunately, my new car only has even numbered temperature settings.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the cheese off pizza first then the rest & with a burger I usually end up eating most of the bun first then the rest.
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ^ yes, that's weird. But to each her own.

Is it weird that I'm obsessed with brushing my teeth? I brush them like 5 times a day, for the whole two minutes
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Won't buy the first one on the shelf of any item I buy. I have to get the one in the back because the first one has been handled too much.

^ this
  • lucky13libra
    lucky13libra Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wellsjr79 wrote: »
    Sleep with a fan on because the noise sooth me not the breeze it creates

I do that too!

Is it weird that I have to have chapstick on before I go to bed?
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options

Is it weird that I have to have chapstick on before I go to bed?

Me too.
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Won't buy the first one on the shelf of any item I buy. I have to get the one in the back because the first one has been handled too much.

^ this

I do it too! And I had NO idea this was SO common!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »

I use baby wipes all the time as well. They are the best invention ever.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    4ever420 wrote: »
    not weird

I look at both sides of every single chip I eat before I eat it because I found a squished bug on one once?

Are you secretly wishing there would be more squished bugs?
  • strozman wrote: »

I use to use baby wipes, when that was the only type of wipe available. I use Playtex currently. I never understood people that just wiped their bottoms with just toilet paper. To me that is like, taking a shower; with a washcloth but no water or soap. That isn't clean, even if one wipes away all of the visible and/or wet urine/fecal matter since the smell is still there, that means; it wasn't all wiped away.

It's funny you say that. I took a shower today and evacuated my colon shortly after. Immediately after that I went to my boy's baseball practice and started sniffing what appeared to be dirty butt. At that point I made up my mind that I will be using wet wipes from here on out.

Please do & thank you!
  • ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Is if weird that if I go out for a meal I order pie but just eat the filling? Never eat the crust or pastry?
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    ejdutton wrote: »
    Is if weird that if I go out for a meal I order pie but just eat the filling? Never eat the crust or pastry?

People are always criticizing when you pick at your food, but I know exactly how you feel. I've always hated breads and crusts. If I get a burrito, I pick all of the tortilla off except the part directly holding the filling. The same goes for burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, everything.