Hello from TN

Options
tnwlkr43
tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have been logging for 56 days according to my profile and I have been reading the forums for that long also. I started my weight loss journey on Dec 12, 2014 but was logging by hand until I found this place. I am going to a weight loss clinic and weigh in every week with a nutritionist and a NP. I have to turn my food journal from MFP every week and they go over what I have eaten for the week. So far I have lost 30 lbs, I started at 237 and I am now 205. My goal weight is 160. I am on 1000 to 1100 calories, no more than 110 carbs, no more than 31 fat and 2000 and under for sodium per day. Hardest part is keeping the sodium down.
I was diagnosed with fatty liver disease and hypertension. I have already been able to get off one bp med working on the other two. DH and i go to Golds gym 4 times a week and we work with a PT 2 times a week.

DH and I are retired, we live on 17 acres, have 6 horses, 15 meat rabbits and a gazillion chickens. We grow a garden every year and I canned and preserve most of our food including meats. We sell rabbits and eggs. Besides are animals and farm our hobbies are floating on the lake and fishing.