Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why am I not losing weight - I've hit a wall

2»

Replies

• bloated_fatty
    bloated_fatty Posts: 17 Member
    I scaled down to 1400 because I figured like everyone I was going to under-estimate my calorie intake by at least 200. I think with a scale I'll try for exactly 1700. I have to lose at least 20 more lbs by April, doctor's orders. If I can do that I'll be satisfied.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    dear Bloated fatty Consider changing your user name-and the way you think about yourself. How about Greek God 2B or tallnslim or shrinkingman?

Self talk is important so set yourself up for success! 20 lbs gone already-you've got this!
  • bloated_fatty
    I picked this user name A) because I thought it was funny and B) I want to lose enough weight so that it becomes ironic rather than insulting.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    I picked this user name A) because I thought it was funny and B) I want to lose enough weight so that it becomes ironic rather than insulting.

Honestly, it's a bit offensive.
  • bloated_fatty
    elphie754 wrote: »

Honestly, it's a bit offensive.

That's fine if a bit opinionated to think that but years ago on the BBC there was a cooking show called "Two Fat Ladies" - was that offensive too? I didn't think so, because they were both in on the joke.