Looking for friends and support

Hi my name is Lori 51 years old and working towards a weight loss of 40 pounds. I live in Riverbank (Modesto) California. I'm new at My Fitness Pal. I'm looking for people to support me and looking for recipes for a 1200 calorie diet. Also looking for followers on Instagram my username is getfit49erlolo.
Thank you!

Replies

• Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    added you :smiley: i am also looking for friends to
    will look on instagram now for you
  • lreintsma
    lreintsma Posts: 41 Member
    Wow you look amazing for your age. I am in Folsom Ca .. Just a hop skip and a jump away. I added you as a friend. Im sure you will start loosing weight fast.
  • I'm trying to lose weight too! Mama of two littles, I would love to be motivation buddies with you to kick this baby weight
  • marisajopson15
    marisajopson15 Posts: 8 Member
    Is that a typo?? 51!!! Wow! U look amazing. I am also on 1200 per day and Im looking at losing about 5kg.
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Hi! You all can add me if you'd like. I'm 44 and my goal is to lose between 40-50 lbs. I am from the US, but live in western Norway.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    HI, a 51 yrs. here, working on the last 15pds.... feel free to add me if you need more motivation.
  • samalleene
    samalleene Posts: 1 Member
    Waking up - that's the hardest part for me. I need to be held accountable. Excuses come easily to me. Looking to lose, motivation for workout, I do okay on the food part most days. 1/2 marathon in less than two months.