yoga anyone???

Options
GiGi76
GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
I love yoga, and just wanted to know what everyone's favorite yoga dvd is??? Right now i will say mine is the p90x yoga because im doing that program right now but i would like to hear what everyone else uses that way i can pick out a few new yoga dvds!!! Thanks everyone.

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Anything by Rodney Yee ... lately I've also been into Sara Ivanhoe's Yoga on the Edge.
  • adrienc
    adrienc Posts: 57
    Options
    Agree with Ghanie.. Rodney Yee videos are the best!
    My 2 personal favorites are Power Yoga Total Body Workout and Slow Burn Yoga
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I love videos with Shiva rea though some of her stuff is pretty advanced..i still try anyway lol. Also yogatoday.com has a free yoga session every week.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Rodney Yee, Gaiam am/pm beginners yoga and Baron Baptiste the Baron ones can be found on ebay pretty cheaply. or can be ordered directly off his site.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    The ones mentioned above are all great. I also like Yoga Zone, Healing Yoga, and Bryan Kest. The Healing Yoga are more relaxation and rehab. Yoga Zone is more intermediate and short so easy to fit in to a crazy schedule. Bryan Kest is tough, but he's so hot that you want to do it even if you can't just because he does. LOL
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I enjoy shiva rea's dvd's