Cambridge Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• gg1969gg
    gg1969gg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost weight in many different proscribed healthy ways over the years. Through exercise, and many supposedly healthy ways to eat. Losing 1-2 pounds a week, and have always put the weight back on again. This is not due to the way I lost the weight but due to the way I approached eating and food in general. I decided to try the Cambridge diet last year and spent 12 weeks to lose 3 and a half stone. I have not put the weight back on over 12 months later. This diet taught me that I DO NOT need to eat massive unhealthy meals to satisfy myself. I did not need sweets to survive. I did not need burgers or fries to make me happy. I now eat a healthy and balanced diet and am very happy and healthy. The Cambridge diet is one I thank for my current life and health. I suspect that those who do put weight back on after amazing loses either do not follow the stabilization phases or go back to making unhealthy choices with regards to food. I also think all those people rubbishing the Cambridge diet on here have never actually done it.
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Is that still around in some form? My parents did the Cambridge Diet back in the late 1970's. It was an all liquid diet.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    gg1969gg wrote: »
    Hi I have lost weight in many different proscribed healthy ways over the years. Through exercise, and many supposedly healthy ways to eat. Losing 1-2 pounds a week, and have always put the weight back on again. This is not due to the way I lost the weight but due to the way I approached eating and food in general. I decided to try the Cambridge diet last year and spent 12 weeks to lose 3 and a half stone. I have not put the weight back on over 12 months later. This diet taught me that I DO NOT need to eat massive unhealthy meals to satisfy myself. I did not need sweets to survive. I did not need burgers or fries to make me happy. I now eat a healthy and balanced diet and am very happy and healthy. The Cambridge diet is one I thank for my current life and health. I suspect that those who do put weight back on after amazing loses either do not follow the stabilization phases or go back to making unhealthy choices with regards to food. I also think all those people rubbishing the Cambridge diet on here have never actually done it.

first post.
    reviving dead thread.
    endorsing cambridge diet.

gtfo.

blwkss.gif