Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Could you beat the above poster in a WRESTLING match?

Options

Replies

• Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    Hahahaha well we don't need to tag team you to win but you can have it your way ;) just be careful because me and @firemama28 both have the power of seduction. So while you distract us with your sweet talk I will whisper in your ear and press my lightly wet soft lip on your ear and whisper exactly what you want to hear all while fire takes you out at the legs... B)@shizzlenitts

classic ! I'm sooo trying not to laugh hard out loud right now ...but I'm sure Ashley's sweet talk could send out erotic sensual wave patterns that could put a man into a trans...me however ; unless you were an innocent child I would fall into your trap but my powers allow me to smell bull sh@@ thru psychological mind reading ....
    In conclusion - you lost lol
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I don't know but would love to try!
  • vintagehonor
    vintagehonor Posts: 229 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Never going to achieve that dream xD
  • Temeritas
    Temeritas Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I will let you...
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    firemama28 wrote: »
    Hahahaha well we don't need to tag team you to win but you can have it your way ;) just be careful because me and @firemama28 both have the power of seduction. So while you distract us with your sweet talk I will whisper in your ear and press my lightly wet soft lip on your ear and whisper exactly what you want to hear all while fire takes you out at the legs... B)@shizzlenitts

classic ! I'm sooo trying not to laugh hard out loud right now ...but I'm sure Ashley's sweet talk could send out erotic sensual wave patterns that could put a man into a trans...me however ; unless you were an innocent child I would fall into your trap but my powers allow me to smell bull sh@@ thru psychological mind reading ....

o:)B) < us
  • vintagehonor
    vintagehonor Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Temeritas wrote: »
    I will let you...

That's sweet! thank you, Gentleman ^_^
  • Temeritas
    Options
    Anytime!
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    firemama28 wrote: »

o:)B) < us
    lol shake n bake baby
  • Temeritas
    Options
    I will even let you hurt me!
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Lol no
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    Temeritas wrote: »
    I will even let you hurt me!
    Awww ... I wouldn't do that. However that's tempting to even try lol handcuffs would work in my favor :wink:
  • Temeritas
    Options
    Handcuffs and wrestling... okay!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    o absolutely
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I doubt it!
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well I've never wrestled before so only if I cheated...
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'd let her win.
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    hulk smash
  • lichic25
    lichic25 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You know it! I may look sweet but I'm scrappy
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sure would be fun to find out
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I keep explaining that I'm like a wild animal...untamed...with wrestling moves there aren't even names for yet... Sorry Live_To_Win...but I always win.