Women Over 40+ Exercise Support w/Medical Issues

Options
3441730vo4n50ku8t.gif 160198dlwasor5m6.gif
smiley-talk017.gif Hello, my name is Tina, 5'3", 156lb, and I need help keeping accountable for my workouts and my food, much like everyone else. I do not go to the gym but much rather work out at home. I have the Firm Workouts and would love a mentors who is willing to message me on days to make sure I do my workouts. I have had neck, shoulder and hand surgery as well as vein surgery last month
My goals include losing around 40 pounds, learning how to resist anxiety and evening eating, and learning how to get that workout in despite the tired, achy body and childlike excuses!

Anyone else have these kind of issues?

Replies

• bibi0918
    bibi0918 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi tina i know what you mean i make excuses and then i get mad at myself. How old are you?
  • onelasttime4547
    onelasttime4547 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Evening eating is a huge problem for me. I would like to communicate with others over 40 trying to lose weight and staying motivated.
  • hapyfaces2
    hapyfaces2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just turned 50.. But I am very young at heart. I am a dog groomer and can keep up with the youngest of them. My problem is after work when i am famished and too tired to do a work out. Thinking about doing just dance from wii as my workout.
  • hotbug1974
    Options
    Hi. I am 5'3" and 160 lbs having just lost five pounds. I also need help getting my exercises in every day. Please feel free to friend me so we can help each other out. My exercises are to help with a disability rather than weight loss but every movement helps with weight loss I suppose. Anyway I know the exercises do me good but I hate them, they are so boring. I am looking to lose another 40 lbs so let's help motivate one another!

Rita
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your group. A fall down my basement stairs led to several surgeries and a permanently dislocated sacral joint/pelvis. In addition I am very anemic so it makes me tired all the time. I am working with a personal trainer who has a back ground in sports rehabilitation and he is awesome! He works with my issues but still kicks my butt. Having others who understand that working out is hard when you have medical issues would be excellent.

I am 46, almost 47. 5'9" and 197 pounds. I am looking to lose 52 pounds.