I'm trying this again

Options
Hello all, my name is Cheryl. Well, I did try MFP a while ago and all the while, I had my 5th and last child, have developed a severe case of depression and anxiety and basically have fallen apart, emotionally and physically. I'm looking for some friends to "meet" that will help keep me motivated and in check. Im hoping to interact and do this with some friends who know what it's like. Add me if you'd like but just wanted to introduce myself a bit. Good luck on your journey. :)

Replies

• karaboo20
    Options
    Hi Cheryl,

I am basically in the same boat. I had my 3rd son in 2013 and like you this factory is shut down for business lol. I am a stay at home mom and have gained 30lbs since my before pregnancy weight. I did MFP before, lost 20lbs but put it all back on. Ready to get it off, keep it off and then start weight training
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    karaboo20 wrote: »
    Hi Cheryl,

I am basically in the same boat. I had my 3rd son in 2013 and like you this factory is shut down for business lol. I am a stay at home mom and have gained 30lbs since my before pregnancy weight. I did MFP before, lost 20lbs but put it all back on. Ready to get it off, keep it off and then start weight training

suggestion- don't wait to start weight training. start now. with the proper calorie intake and weight lifting program, you will reach your body goal faster.