Nearly complete 10 weeks of t25, any tips for after?

Options
So I know that Gamma has 3 workouts, but there is no workout calendar. Thoughts, tips? Just do 5 days a week and cycle through the Gamma workouts? Then curious about what to do after. I do have Insanity downloaded, is that a good follow up with T25? I have lost 20lbs on this round. I have also heard of people cycling through the workout again. Anyways, any direction would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    There should be a gamma calendar...I got one
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    There should be a gamma calendar...I got one

Hmmm I don't see one ...is it another full 5 weeks?

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    h26pyr9eixnd.jpg

There is also one called Gamma Hybrid if you do a google search which uses Gamma and Beta if I remember correctly. Or you can go in the BeachBody website and select what you would like to use (T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Insanity, PiYo....any of the Beachbody programmes) and click create calendar and it will make a custom calendar for you to download.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did T25 through Gamma and am now working on Insanity Max:30 - it felt like a natural move up to me, so I'd recommend that!
  • lassmanac
    lassmanac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going going to start my third round of T25 on monday. But will be adding a few double days with an extra gamma workout just to push myself and not lose the work I've gained in gamma.
  • lassmanac
    lassmanac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There is also a Gamma hybrid calendar that adds alpha and beta workouts. Though it is only 4 weeks.
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the tips! I think I am going to do the 4 weeks of gamma and then hit up some insanity 30 :) I am 9 weeks in and have lost 23.5lbs!!