Options
    Same here! Add me if you like! :smile:
  • notattoossm
    notattoossm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm in for the long haul!
  • carolynn316
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started today and am motivated by so many of your stories. I am a two time cancer survivor and gained weight while on steroids and emotionally medicating myself. My goal is 100 pounds. Friend me!
  • AllieMitchell15
    AllieMitchell15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im in need of some friends as well. My husband and i just got shipped off to south korea (army probs) and its been a struggle for me on my weight loss journey. Its also really hard to find friends here because if your not the ideal imagine of beauty and/or not holding up to the standards of an army wife you're pretty much shunned from existence. Anyone, Hit me up!
  • greeneyed1975
    greeneyed1975 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • RedRockChic
    RedRockChic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Getting older, recognize it isn't as easy as it used to be to shed the winter weight.. or any other weight for that matter! Looking for easy going people who want to exchange recipe ideas, workout ideas and overall encouragement with mutual adoration..... and if you're in Northern Utah maybe we could kick some dirt together.
  • NicoleT593
    NicoleT593 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kirstey3 wrote: »
    hi everyone, I'm looking for friends to help me keep motivated feel free to add me

• NicoleT593
    NicoleT593 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same :smile:
  • DanielGadsden2015
    DanielGadsden2015 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me folks. Been using my fitness pal for about a month and a half. Been keeping track of my calories and doing DDPYOGA, and some other stuff. I have dropped 16 pounds since Janurary 1rst. I am trying to loose it as slow as possible, seems like when I loose quick I gain double back. Lol. I've went from 386 to 367 in 2 months. I feel great and looking forward to continuing on this journey. Would def enjoy new folks to talk to along my journey.
  • DosEquisToGo
    Options
    add me
  • clairesutherland366
    Options
    Add me too, I have also recently just joined! :)