Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I might if I had one.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Yes. I currently despise my job. I start dreading the next day on my way home from work. It is quashing my happy.
    This. I love what I do. But I dread coming in to my current job. Trying to change that.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Mine's usually fun.
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    With a passion.. Unfortunately bills exist, so I have to put up with bull**** to get them paid...

Maybe we will win the lottery one day.

A "kindred spirit"...YAY!:smile:
  • Datahorde
    Datahorde Posts: 154
    Options
    I love my job. Never the same day twice, and free gym time! : )
  • glynda66
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I work as a home health aid and I LOVE what I do and I adore the people I work for but I hate the company. I've been working there for three years, never missed a single day (literally, I don't have days off) and I have not gotten a raise in those three years...

I did this type of work once...It was the hardest and the most rewarding job Ive ever had...
  • Hollyhobby22
    Hollyhobby22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't mind mine but the hours suck. evenings tue- sat, i have no life lol
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Used to. Recently changed employers though and now I only "slightly dislike" my job.
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I did until I was recently laid off! :happy:
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The job is okay. Not great, but it's a job. I am currently working with people I don't get on with. That really sucks big time.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i used to hate my last jobs. i actually really like where i am at now. i wish i was working with teens instead of adults though, but other than that i actually enjoy going to work
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

what times do you work? i have a tues through sat sched too, which isn't too bad i go in at 1 but i always miss things that start at like 7 because by the time i get home take care of the furry child and get to wherever it is, it's usually 11pm lol
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Me.. and I quit today! Found another job.. but it was pure pleasure. :)
  • Hollyhobby22
    Hollyhobby22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

what times do you work? i have a tues through sat sched too, which isn't too bad i go in at 1 but i always miss things that start at like 7 because by the time i get home take care of the furry child and get to wherever it is, it's usually 11pm lol
    i get off at 10 so by the time i get home and get cleaned up its 11 ish
  • glynda66
    Options
    Yes. I currently despise my job. I start dreading the next day on my way home from work. It is quashing my happy.

^^^THIS^^^