Friends for motivation and accountability!

Options
Hey all, I am new to this, and I just actually started for real today. I don't do diets and exercise plans very well, at least by myself anyways. I know I need to make a change, so this site seemed like a good way to keep me accountable and tracking myself. I would love to make some new friends on here as well! I want to be a motivation to others, as well as have motivational people on my profile too. :smile:

Replies

• redrover
    redrover Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found MFP today and I'm liking it - so I'll send a friend request! ** Anyone can feel free to add me **

I've been doing this (diet) thing for about a year. I initially lost 20 lbs, but fell of track! Well, now I'm back and more motivated than ever! I just lost another 10 lbs and am feeling great! I know it's difficult getting started, but it gets easier.

One thing that really helps me is to think of dieting as a lifestyle change. The word diet makes it seem that you'll be finished with your routine some day, which tends to harm (my) motivation to keep going. When you realize it is a lifestyle change, you tend to give more effort...at least that's how it is for me.

Best of luck to you! You can do it!
  • mrsgemtek
    mrsgemtek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and accountability!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • simran_1424
    Options
    I'm new here too.. Let's do this and achieve our goals :D
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I really could use the support and I'm definitely able to give support to others and say the things that they need to hear...isn't that always the case though lol.
  • dh7474
    dh7474 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free 2 add me :)