Hit a nasty plateau... Need support!

Options
Hello, I have been on this journey to lose some weight and tone up since August. I feel I have hit a plateau and need some support to keep pushing! Please, add me so we can reach our goals together :)

Replies

• drs64
    drs64 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Stick to your deficit, and you'll break through it no time. I know what it's like to hit a plateau, multiple times, but stick with it and you'll get through it eventually. I know having someone tell me that when I plateaued never made me feel better, but looking back they were right. Your body just needs a a little break to accommodate all of your hard work!
  • cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You got where your at because you stuck with it! I am in the same situation. I have lost 25 lbs. and have hit the spot where I am at a stand still. I keep telling myself that it is my body adjusting to my dedication and not willing to give up. I can't go back to where I was. I do admit that it is hard to convince myself all the time. Then when I see your post I know we all need to share so we can have the power of supporting each other. Hang in there keep going you got this.
  • dawn_lacy
    dawn_lacy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I hit mine a girl I worked with told me to change up my eating schedule. Like if you eat 400 calories for breakfast save 100 calories and eat them as a snack between breakfast and lunch. Same for lunch a dinner. It helped me loose a few ounces the first week but then the second week I lost a pound and it helped get the ball rolling again.

Good luck!! Keep up the great work. Even though right now it's slow your still doing amazing!!
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the awesome tips! I will give them a shot! It's amazing how much a few little words can pick you up and get you moving again! Just what I needed! Thanks! :)