25 year old in deep (doodoo)

hello everyone!!

I would love to say I'm just on here cause I'm on a health kick but I'm not . I'm what you could say dangerously obese and I'm only 25 . I'm a new mom that well like many gave up.

Although I have always embraced my curvyness and the fact that I'm plus size has never hurt my style ... I've reached a point in my life I never ever ever wanted to be in . I jut found out I have a thyroid problem , that I could get diabetes and that my liver is fatty. I should not be going through this at my age .

So I am here determined to figure this out!

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Welcome aboard! Taking control of your health is a big step! You got this! :smiley:
  • idabentley
    idabentley Posts: 59 Member
    Hello Norma, that news is a huge shock which has openned your eyes to the fact that your body needs you to make changes or it's is going to give up on you. There are some remarkable stories of recovery on this forum and I certainly hope that you are going to join that rank. It's tough though there are supportive people on here. It is so courageous for you to disclose your current predicament and I hope you find the determination, tenacity and support to turn your life around.