100 Days ...

Options
Well today kinda creeped up on me! Logged on this morning and MFP informed me this is my 100th day on MFP.

It's been a journey. I'm 5'10 SW 200lbs CW 171lbs and GW 147lbs. This loss has all been done through simply using MFP and sticking to my daily limit. I don't eat 'healthy' foods because food is just food to me. So long as it fits in my allowances, I'm cool with eating crisp or chocolate or whatever else! As proof, every Sunday I have a giant roast dinner and two bottles of orange Lucozade and yet still manage to lose.

I'm so close to getting to my next target (168lbs) and I'm hoping to get there before the end of March.

It's hard going at first but to be completely honest, I'm a very 'habit' person. I like routine and I love that MFP has definitely became a daily habit. That doesn't mean that food choices are always so simple though!

I've recently started jogging and I have had a FitBit since Xmas day which has worked so well for me. I aim for 10000 - 12000 steps a day and at least 20 flights of stairs. You'd be surprised how many steps you do without thinking about it!

Anyway, thanks to MFP and all you beautiful people, I've taken the first steps to becoming the healthy me I want to be. Let's hope the next 100 days are successful!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!