The big dirty 30

Options
Hello MFP'ers!

My girlfriend has been in the works of planning this crazy surprise thing for my 30th bday. Apparently it's a two day thing and I have to find a dress that I "feel beautiful in". Uhhh...

...the way I look now, that is NOT happening!

I need to lose about 20 pounds by April 16th, which I think is totally possible (although 14 pounds in that time frame would be "healthier"). So that's where you all come in...I need help! Working out isn't really the issue, it's FOOD that is the issue. I'm such a gluttonous pig now :( When I was at my goal weight, I didn't have issues with food. However I don't know if I was doing it in the healthiest of ways either :-/ Feel free to add me if you would like to help me reach my goal! I don't want to look back at pictures of this special day and hate myself. Thanks ya'll! <3

Replies

• honeybee_kisses
    honeybee_kisses Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more weight to lose than you but I'm also trying to drop some of it by my 30th birthday in May.
    Just wanted to wish you luck, I'm sure we can both do it! (And reward ourselves with calorific wine/cocktails
  • marbat
    marbat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in March and my goal was to train for my first 5K in May and eat more healthy. So far 2 thumbs up.

I always struggled recording but I am now 2 months in and recording . A bunch of coworkers got together and are doing a weight loss challenge for about 2 months now and ends in April and it's been the best thing ever. We motivate each other and I am 2 months recording my food intake which for me is a huge accomplishment.

We can do it and then celebrate!