Does It really Work?

Options
SmexAppeal
SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
Has anyone tried any It Works Products?
I'm just curious to the range of users, what they use, how they are feeling about the product.

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    It worked at making me delete my Facebook account.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    It works at making money disappear. Not my money of course, I'm not stupid enough to buy those things.
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    People spend too much time on Facebook anyway :P
    So it worked... ha
  • 530roman
    Options
    True, haven't missed it.
  • 530roman
    Options
    Seriously though, my wife bought the hype that one of the saleswomen pitched to her about the pills that makes your hair magically grow. It caused some irritation problems that she expressed to the girl selling it and she never addressed the issue. It seems like the only feedback they share (like with any other health products) is the positive results.
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    I would say that is more the seller than the product though. IF I ever had someone complain of an irritation or side effect, I would buy back their product. That's just bad business and they should have cared about your wife a bit more!! I'm sorry you and your wife had such a bad experience. People like that really do hurt the image of the company behind the products. When you sell a product you are a representative of that product and should make sure all your actions speak highly of the company.

Further though, I do know some men who have taken the HSN with amazing results and no side effects. Each person will react differently to everything though.

Sorry for your bad experience.