Opinions on my program? (Bulking)

Options
Hello!

What do you guys think of the StrongCurves program for my lower body?
Also, what are some programs/workouts for my upper body?

Thanks

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves is a total body workout but is more focused on lower half. You do not need a second program.
  • s_hossein
    s_hossein Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves is a total body workout but is more focused on lower half. You do not need a second program.
    Do you think it helps with toning shoulders + abs?
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    s_hossein wrote: »
    Do you think it helps with toning shoulders + abs?

I'm following the SC template and yeah. I do one or two big 'upper' moves a day (bench and ohp press today and yes, that's two push movements) as well as an 'ab' movement and accessory work.

I'd like to think my shoulders look putty good.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Most of the Strong Curves programs incorporate upper and lower body, with the exception of "Gorgeous Glutes" (which is lower body only). I just completed a 20 week bulk with SC and am very pleased with the results.
  • s_hossein
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Most of the Strong Curves programs incorporate upper and lower body, with the exception of "Gorgeous Glutes" (which is lower body only). I just completed a 20 week bulk with SC and am very pleased with the results.

http://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

Is this the one?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    s_hossein wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »

http://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

Is this the one?

Yea those are the templates for all 4 programs. If you are a beginner just starting out with lifting, I would start with "Booty-ful Beginnings" and then work your way to "Gluteal Goddess".
  • s_hossein
    Options
    Thanks guys! :#