I can't believe it's working!

Options
i am so excited I had to share. On Christmas Day I fell very ill with kidney failure as a result of a miscarriage earlier in the month. Was put on all kinds of meds to deal with it and I took it to myself to start eating zero processed foods. Amazing the motivation you have when your life depends on it! I have since lost 23 pounds since Christmas & just yesterday felt up to getting up and moving and took a nice long walk. Repeated today and met my 10,000 steps! I still have a lot to loose, approx 75ish pounds but it's a good start. My diary is open and would love to have some friends on here. Usually just read posts but today I felt like a little celebration was in order!

Replies

• DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Feel free to add me. We all need to support each other!
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss feeling better. I also suffered kidney damage. Feel free to add me!
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, love. I'm glad you're up and around in general and feeling better. Keep it up. <3
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss and happy you're feeling better.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, and glad that you're doing so well, you've made awesome progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!