new here,have hard time losing weight

Options
Hi,i'm new here, i decided to try this fitnespal thing.It's not too easy,cuz i don't eat too much of popular american food-so i see i have to put my meal here manually,which takes more time and it's just more hustle cuz certain things it's really dificult to count cal. and fats for.My case is complicated.I've been on a diet pretty for many years,and exersize too,i'm kinda exersize junky.Pretty much diet is my normal eating.That's the only way i could have my weight under some kind of control.I was about 58-60 kilo( i think it's around 129-130 pounds).My dream weight is less ofcourse,but ,oh,well...After having a baby i gained a lot of weight,still don't know how much exactly(all the doctors have been warned not to tell me),but when i stood on a scale around week after having him i was 76 kilo.That was in end of july.and i wasn't notorious during pregnancy,of course,some 12 am ice cream took place,but the way normally pregnant women eat- i was a little bit better.So i started losing weight,cuz i stopped eating junk and stuff but couldn't go back to my regular diet because i breastfed.After losing 3 kilos relatively easy i got stocked.And all that bs about breastfeeding and losing weight- i guess i'm the only freak that it didn't work with.And also the fact that i ws in good shape for many years be4 getting pregnant-bs in my case too.SO ,here we are,it's almost 11 months and i only lost half.so ,according to this i will lost all extra weight after another 11 months.So,how about those"it took u 9 months to put it on it will take u another 9 to lose it"-well,guess it's been 11!even a year is not enough.And believe me i tried everything- i did the right way eating,confusion diet,and u know how everybody say that u can't eat less than 1.000 cal, u need to it more to lose weight-not working.only when i started eating less than 1.000 atleast i started losing some gramms.now i 'm practically starving and losing very very slowly, i don't know how can it be possible. i work out hard,i'm 80% back in shape physically, i mean tha workouts i'm doing, i think i will be reayd for p 90x again soon.So,pretty hopeless case-barely eating after tryng eating normal and everything,working out hard 5 day of the week(J. Anderson cardio abs at the moment)-and almost no results...Sorry to be depressing and long, i guess i needed to complaing cuz i'm pretty discuragged right now.Thinking about going to a nutritionist and do some tests-maybe something's wrong with me...can my metabolism work in reverse?