what is your cheat food/meal

Options
crystalmoore83
crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
ok so we are all human and may catch our self with a craveing that we just can't say no to...what are your guilty pleasures? mine is the taco shop love that greasy mexican food (on occasion :tongue: )

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I eat anything I want, usually quite a bit of it...
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Buffalo wings!
  • christinealexis
    Options
    I eat everything...on my off days I might have more chocolate or a huge portion of kettle corn or cheez-its!! love them!!
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Fish and Chips or fried zucchini. Or maybe some chicken katsu and tempura. Or chicken karaage.
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    ALL KINDS OF WAFFLES
  • janimei
    janimei Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Butter on my veggies. Ferris cherries, berries, and nuts mix (I can't seem to eat just a little of this wonderful stuff).
    Not taking the crispy skin off roast chicken. An occasional beer, if the temperature is above 90 degrees.
    Sometimes leaving the croutons on my restaurant steak salad. A small piece of someone else's cookie to go with my hot tea.
    I plan on having a piece of pie on my birthday this year.
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sushi without moderation! I COULD IT EAT 24/7! (But I don't, because it's expensive and can get very calorie heavy with all that rice.)

Also, yam and shrimp tempura, pasta, garlic bread, and mac and cheese. Yuuuummmmmmm!
  • LindseyMariePJ
    Options
    Sourdough bread, toasted, with butter.
    Mmmmm.
  • mmk2988
    mmk2988 Posts: 43
    Options
    Samosas & ghee sweets
  • Hollyhobby22
    Hollyhobby22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chipotle bowl with, chicken, brown rice, black beans, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and chips. i have this almost every week as my cheat meal.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Eating ain't cheating.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Whatever I'm craving that moment. If it's my cheat day, I have it.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    today was donair pizza and it was delicious!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not hardcore enough to have a cheat day, I just don't eat as much as I did and I exercise.
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A nice, thin, LARGE slice of NY cheese pizza and an ice cold beer. Not to mention the ranch (you know, to dip your crust in) :love:
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ya'll are makeing me hungy :happy: gotta love the cheat day!
  • Datahorde
    Datahorde Posts: 154
    Options
    Fresh homemade waffles w. all the fix'ins
  • lilemc2005
    lilemc2005 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Double dipped chocolate covered peanuts. They turn me into a slobbering fool!
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Swedish fish! I will eat the entire 3 lb bag if given the chance! Those things are evil ;)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    No cheat meal/day for me at all. I eat what I want when I want. I burn enough off daily to be able to have a whole block of chocolate to myself or a whole large pizza to myself and still have heaps to spare..... no big deal..

Besides a cheat day or cheat meal is only cheating yourself. What's the point.