Coffee vs. Hot tea

Options
2»

Replies

• Myriambaril18
    Myriambaril18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee in the morning and then endless cups of green tea, oloong tea, rooibos and herbal tea from David's tea. I am really addicted to their teas. Some of them are worth dessert to me and only 10 cals a cup. Priceless.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have a mug of green tea to the right of my keyboard and a mug of coffee to my left. I just alternate sips.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    I'm a coffee person, through and through and my fancy dancy espresso machine will vouch for it, but I have to admit tea in India was not what I was expecting, but the translation to Canada didn't pan out.
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Both but I am a total tea junkie!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    I like both but for anti cancer I feel green tea wins out.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    In terms of health? I haven't looked much into it, but green tea reportedly has some particular benefits. I think you have to drink a lot of it, though.

I like coffee so much I don't trust a lot of the places that are sort of on my way to make it right. I hate paying $3-5 for dishwater or just flat-tasting sludge (I have, but I hate it). So I usually just have my morning coffee at home.
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Coffee x 2 in the morning and then fruit tea in the afternoon. I've found that apple and cinnamon tea combined with one of those orange-flavoured effervescent vitamin pills tastes quite like mulled wine, win!
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 cups of coffee throughout the morning and then usually a cup of green tea in the afternoon.
  • jpf011
    jpf011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes Coffee 2 in the morning 1 in the afternoon