New Polar Flow update now available for iPhone, brings MFP sync

Options
Update is now out, I have had it installed but haven't seen any data sync yet, anyone else?

"Remember the MyFitnessPal compatibility for Flow compatible products we told you about here ? Be sure to update your Flow app iOS to 2.3, since it is now available after this update for you to enjoy!

Just link your Polar Flow app iOS to MyFitnessPal account and follow how your daily activity and training influences your daily calorie intake and your health goals. Sync your activity and training data with Flow app, input the foods you eat during the day with MyFitnessPal and you’ll know if your daily calorie budget still needs some exercise or maybe a snack or two to meet the daily target."

http://updates.polar.com/2015/02/flow-app-ios-2-3-with-myfitnesspal-compatibility-out-now/

Replies

• ryanbanez
    Options
    It's working! yey
  • hsantaella
    Options
    I don't seem to get the myfitnesspal app to recognize the exercises recorded on the Polar App. Other than connecting both apps is there anything else I need to do?
  • chrisoldroyd
    chrisoldroyd Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here, not working for me
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Not working yet for me. Just noticed this upgrade this morning. I want to see one more day.
  • katrusse
    katrusse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's working for me but I seem to only have my data back to the start of January and even the recent activity is missing Monday's!!!!
  • Marianne802
    Marianne802 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Only just received my new FT60 and flow yesterday. Still trying to work it out. How do I install updates on Mac