Stuck

Options
i've been stuck in the same weight for a month and a half and I've been really working hard and exercising a lot I just don't understand it is really frustrating any suggestions

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Can you open your food diary?
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I can see it if that's what you mean I'm not for sure what you mean can I open it
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Can you open your food diary?

This^^ You are either eating more than you think or calorie burns from exercise are off.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I can see it if that's what you mean I'm not for sure what you mean can I open it

In your settings, set it to public
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    I have a watch that measures 12 different thing like steps calories heart rate and I also have a little thing at where my belt that measures how many steps and how many calories I think the calories are about right according to the watch I've been eaten what I'm supposed to be eaten pretty much within my limit been in my limit all the time I would rather not open it up to the public but I wouldn't mind if you want to be friends thanks for your feedback
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Do you log every single item you consume, including oils used for cooking/condiments/drinks that contain calories? Do you use a food scale to weigh your food? Do you eat back some/all of your exercise calories? Is your sodium intake good and not consistently over, which can mask weight loss? Those are the questions that would be answered by looking at your diary.
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Yes I login all ingredients and I login all food drinks rolls everything that I know I do not do not eat my exercise calories yes I use food scales to weigh my food The doctor has me drinking a Gatorade a day because all of my electrolytes were so Low where I was drinking so much water I see the doctor again in two weeks and they'll do a blood test and I'll know where my sodium level is then